A Trusted Provider of In-home Care Throughout Jefferson County and Lakewood, CO
Steve & Cherie Coe
Thank you for visiting our website. We are Steve and Cherie Coe, owners and operators of Home Care Assistance Jefferson County. It is our mission to serve seniors and their families in our community with exceptional home care and companionship services. For us, home care is about compassion, dignity, respect and excellence. We know from our own experiences with Steve’s father who has Alzheimer’s, that when an elderly loved one is diagnosed with an age related illness such as dementia, or is coming home from a post-hospital discharge, or is simply too fragile due to old age to take care of their own daily needs, deciding the best care option can be extremely overwhelming, stressful and difficult. Please understand that you are not alone. You can count on Home Care Assistance Jefferson County. Rest assured that together, we can explore the most viable options for you and your loved one.
Why Choose Home Care Assistance Jefferson County.?
We chose to become a part of the Home Care Assistance family because we support their mission of changing the way the world ages and are proud to provide Jefferson County. seniors and their families with:
- Flexible Hourly and Live-In Schedules – Whether you’re looking to try out our services or need immediate 24/7 assistance, we give our clients the freedom to choose the schedule that best meets their needs. And with no long-term contracts required, you can make modifications to your care schedule at any time.
- Highly Qualified and Compassionate Caregivers – We would be nothing without our caregivers, which is why we select only the best, most qualified and compassionate individuals in the industry. Only about 1 in 25 caregivers meets our selection criteria and each has passed our PhD developed exam which tests for honesty and contentiousness.
- A Responsive Care Management Team – Families should never feel alone during the home care process, which is why we assign each family with a Care Manager who is available 24/7. Along with overseeing all care provided by our caregivers, Care Mangers act as advocates, resources and support systems for their clients.
- Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We want you to be as confident in our care services as we are. Whether you are using our hourly care services or have enlisted our help for advanced dementia, Parkinson’s, or stroke care, we encourage you to use our care services only if you are completely satisfied.
What is Unique About Home Care Assistance?
Balanced Care Method™ – Our holistic, evidence-based Balanced Care Method encourages a nutritious diet, regular physical activity, mental and social stimulation, and cultivating a sense of purpose to promote overall wellbeing and longevity. Learn More
Cognitive Therapeutics Method™ – While all seniors benefit from our science-based Cognitive Therapeutics Method, it was specifically designed to slow mental decline in seniors with memory impairment through activities targeting attention, visual-spatial perception, language, memory, and executive functioning. Learn More
Communities We Serve:
- Lakewood, Applewood, Golden
- Genesee, Evergreen, Morrison
- Arvada and Surrounding Areas