A Premier Provider of Home Care Lakewood&Jefferson County Families Trust
Steve & Cherie Coe
Thank you for visiting our website. We are Steve and Cherie Coe, owners and operators of Home Care Assistance Jefferson County. It’s our mission to serve seniors and their families in our community with exceptional home care and companionship services. For us, home care is about compassion, dignity, respect, and excellence. We know from our own experiences with Steve’s father, who has Alzheimer’s, that when an elderly loved one is diagnosed with an age-related illness such as dementia, coming home from a post-hospital discharge, or simply too fragile due to old age to take care of his or her own daily needs, deciding on the best care option can be extremely stressful, difficult, andoverwhelming. Please understand that you’re not alone. You can count on Home Care Assistance Jefferson County. Rest assured that together we can explore the most viable options for you and your loved one.
Why Choose Home Care Assistance Jefferson County?
We chose to become a part of the Home Care Assistance family because we support their mission of changing the way the world ages and are proud to provide Jefferson County seniors and their families with:
- Flexible Hourly and Live-In Care Schedules – Whether you or your loved one needs assistance a few hours every day, a few days a week, or 24 hours a day, you have the freedom to design the schedule that’s best for you. We don’t require long-term contracts, so when they need home care, Lakewood families can adjust their schedules of care whenever they need to.
- Highly Trained, Compassionate Caregivers – Our caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do, so we’re diligent about choosing only the most qualified, compassionate individuals to join our Lakewood home careteam. Our selection criteria are so rigorous that only about 1 in 25 caregivers meet them, and each successful candidate must pass our PhD-developed exam that screens for trustworthiness and conscientiousness. We also perform pre-employment and ongoing drug screening to ensure a drug-free workplace.
- Dedicated Care Management Teams – We assign a Care Manager to each family, and that Care Manager is available for them 24/7 so they never have to feel alone at any stage of the home care process. Our Care Managers go beyond managing the care our clients receive—they also serve as advocates and unwavering sources of support for clients and their loved ones.
- A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We’re proud of our high-quality Lakewood home care services, and we want to make sure you have full confidence in the care we provide.Whether we provide you with hourly care services, stroke recovery assistance, or care for a loved one with Alzheimer’s, advanced dementia, or Parkinson’s, we want you to feel nothing less than complete satisfaction with our care services.
What Is Unique About Home Care Assistance?
Balanced Care Method™ – Our holistic, evidence-based Balanced Care Method encourages a nutritious diet, regular physical activity, mental and social stimulation, and cultivating a sense of purpose to promote overall wellbeing and longevity. Learn More
Cognitive Therapeutics Method™ – While all seniors benefit from our science-based Cognitive Therapeutics Method, it was specifically designed to slow mental decline in seniors with memory impairment through activities targeting attention, visual-spatial perception, language, memory, and executive functioning. Learn More
Communities We Serve:
- Lakewood, Applewood, Golden
- Genesee, Evergreen, Morrison
- Arvada and Surrounding Areas